All the Financing Options From Greenfield Capital Partners
If you own a small business, you likely already know that financing can be a huge benefit and unlock many possibilities. Of course, you may also be worried about accumulating debt or being rejected. While these are real concerns, Greenfield Capital Partners is committed to eliminating these risks as much as possible. We work with you to figure out the very best kind of commercial real estate financing possible. Do you know that the most important aspect when considering a business loan is selecting the kind that suits your unique situation? With this in mind, our dedicated team of financial experts examines your needs and helps you figure out the best way to proceed. Some of the most common types of loans you can receive include:
- Construction financing: If you are planning to build your new business from the ground up, we can help you get the extensive capital that will be needed. Construction projects are never easy, but a good loan will make your dreams a reality, whether this is your first construction project or simply your most recent.
- HUD and FHA lending options: Special options are available for those who own a healthcare practice or senior housing.
- SBA 7a and 504 loans: Some of the most appealing loans possible are the ones backed by the Small Business Administration. You can enjoy many unique benefits and larger amount of capital. We specialize in helping you gain the backing of the SBA.
- CMBS loans: Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities offer you more appealing loans. Properties are securitized into a pool and then transferred to a trust.
- Bridge loans and hard money loans are also available.
Turn to Greenfield Capital Partners to get the capital you need to succeed. We would be happy to answer your questions, so give us a call today. No matter what your needs are, we will do everything possible to fulfill them.